Visit our home pageVisit the Rego Products website
phoneSend us an email!
HomeAbout UsPlace OrderDownload CatalogWhat's NewLinksContact Us

About Us

THE FOLLOWING IS A BRIEF HISTORY of our company:

Established in 1947 in Denver, Colorado, to supply the needs of the growing LP market
Moved down the block to this magnificent structure in 1950

1950 GEC headquarters


Became a Rego Master Distributor at this time
Moved to our current location on Wadsworth Boulevard in 1966

Wadsworth Boulevard location


Currently, have operated in the LP industry for over 60 years


Visit the Corken websiteVisit the Enerco websiteVisit the Flame Engineering websiteVisit the Rego Products websiteVisit the NPGA websiteVisit the ECS websiteVisit the Blackmer websiteVisit the Rochester Gauges website